1 min read ⚡️Last tended a year ago
Seedling 🌱Planted 2 years ago
Tags: QUESTIONS, REFLECTION, LEARN IN PUBLIC
👷♂️ Work in Progress 🚧
This article is developing. I am probably still piecing the fragments of ideas in the right places. Feel free to poke me on Twitter to finish this piece.
Walter's Questions is my implementation of a Question-based PKM. Below are some of my evergreen questions that I always have, consolidated in a single note.
What are some good mindsets to adopt?
Long form: Better Mindsets
- Growth Mindset:
- have a passion for learning, rather than a hunger for approval. The human potential is unknown, it's impossible to predict what years of passion, toil, and training can accomplish.
- Abundance Mindset:
- think collaboratively; think win-win; there is plenty for everybody.
- Outward Mindset:
- see beyond ourselves and focus on the needs, objectives, and challenges of others
- Beginner's Mindset:
- approach ideas with a fresh mind, teach from the student's perspective.
- Scout Mindset:
- the motivation to see things as they are, not as you wish they were.
What is one takeaway from each SWE book I read?
Long form: Key Takeaways from SWE Books