How I Built My Website
This note contains the changelog of notable changes for building this website. There are links to other documentation that helped in the building process. You find them useful when you are developing something similar.
The roadmap contains a list of features I have in mind to implement in the future.
Have a question or idea? Send me a tweet!
- Expand About to individual page
- Add Webmention widgets
- Support gatsby-theme-brain for Roam-like bi-directional references
- Improve site navigation
- Search functionality
- Browse by tags
- Support Table of Contents for better navigation for long term articles
- Added Resonance Library
- Added "Share to Twitter" component for articles
Released: 20 Jul 2021
- Added Theme Switcher feature to support dark mode and much more
- Progressive Web App (PWA) ready
- Support Open Graph Meta Tags for search engine optimization (SEO)
- Changed data source from Prismic to native MDX for more control of my content
- Replaced original Prist components with custom components for better UI
- Added Reading Time
- Added anchor links to headers in articles
Released: 20 Jun 2021
- Bootstrapped using Marguerite Roth's Prist which provides nifty integration to Prismic CMS and basic Hero, About, Portfolio react components
- Upgraded the base code to support Gatsby v3 and resolved several breaking changes. (More details on this someday 🤞)