Digital One Line Drawings
👷♂️ Work in Progress 🚧
This article is developing. I am probably still piecing the fragments of ideas in the right places. Feel free to poke me on Twitter to finish this piece.
This article is part of the Draw with Walter Series and it covers the topic on making digital line art on Procreate.
Made famous by Pablo Picasso in the early 20th century, one line drawing is the technique of drawing realistic illustrations in the form of a single unbroken line.
- A straight-forward tutorial on making one line art by tracing over an image in Procreate.
- Brushes: Calligraphy - Monoline; Streamline 100 (max)
- I think it is a good way for practice and learn which features are essential to include in the line
- Drawing one line drawing on Procreate freehand by WithOneLine
- Brushes: unknown; it has pressure sensitivity settings. It adds depth to the drawing.
- Drawing one line drawing on Procreate with symmetry mode
- The art of one line drawings by Michelle Gemmeke: this article covers the basic history of one line drawings and studies various styles of one line artists.